I’m wondering whether the search for happiness is at all a reasonable search. Don’t get me wrong, I want happiness as much as anyone. But sorrow is part of life, and facing sorrow and working through it (having a healthy cry for instance) works better than putting on a happy face.
Posts Tagged ‘stress’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alpheus in New Format and New Orientation
- Knowing the Source of Intuition
- Evolution & Creation: Part III – Specified Complexity
- Evolution & Creation: Part II – Intelligent Design
- Evolution and Creation: does quantum mechanics solve all that?
- Bibracte: Last Center of Celtic Occultism
- Evolution & Creation: Part I
TagsAdd new tag ananda astrology atma Blavatsky bliss buddha buddhi buddhism catholicism Christ christianity clearing coincidence community Easter ecstasy esotericism esoteric section evolution forgiveness h.p. blavatsky happiness higher self hinduism hpb Intelligent Design interfaith intuition Islam Jesus Krishna Krishnamurti Krotona lectures lessons lies lying metaphysics mysticism nature o hidden life oneness personality phenomenology phenomonology practice Religion responsibility Saturn Science self self-confidence serenity service sevenfold constitution skandhas spiritual growth spirituality stress tantra tarot theory theosophical classics theosophical society Theosophy transcendence trinity truth uniqueness universe vedanta wisdom youth zen
- 51,983 hits