About: Katinka Hesselink
- Katinka Hesselink is a member of Theosophical Society-Adyar, who has taken her interest in theosophy, Buddhism, Jiddu Krishnamurti and spirituality in general online. She was born in 1974 in The Netherlands. By profession she is a teacher of math and chemistry - at middle school-level, though she now makes a living doing web design. From 2004 till 2008 she studied 'world religions' at Leiden university still in The Netherlands. Her specialty is Buddhism.
Posts by Katinka Hesselink:
November 23, 2008 Karma and politics, economy, ecology and reincarnation
August 29, 2008 New theosophical blog
August 5, 2008 Transcending the self… serving humanity
July 21, 2008 Blavatsky C.W. online (again)
June 28, 2008 The friends of Mary – about speaking the truth
May 1, 2008 real life and the search for happiness
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Alpheus in New Format and New Orientation
- Knowing the Source of Intuition
- Evolution & Creation: Part III – Specified Complexity
- Evolution & Creation: Part II – Intelligent Design
- Evolution and Creation: does quantum mechanics solve all that?
- Bibracte: Last Center of Celtic Occultism
- Evolution & Creation: Part I
TagsAdd new tag ananda astrology atma Blavatsky bliss buddha buddhi buddhism catholicism Christ christianity clearing coincidence community Easter ecstasy esotericism esoteric section evolution forgiveness h.p. blavatsky happiness higher self hinduism hpb Intelligent Design interfaith intuition Islam Jesus Krishna Krishnamurti Krotona lectures lessons lies lying metaphysics mysticism nature o hidden life oneness personality phenomenology phenomonology practice Religion responsibility Saturn Science self self-confidence serenity service sevenfold constitution skandhas spiritual growth spirituality stress tantra tarot theory theosophical classics theosophical society Theosophy transcendence trinity truth uniqueness universe vedanta wisdom youth zen
- 50,731 hits